NVQ Level 7 Construction Senior Management
Available Payments Options
Pay in full for best value
3 monthly installments (£2310 total)
6 monthly installments (£2400 total)
Looking for CIOB Membership?
The Compass NVQ Level 7 Construction Senior Management programme is aimed at experienced Construction Senior Managers. Our unique approach can help you complete in as little as twelve weeks. If you have the right amount of experience, but not the right qualification – this route is ideal. Compass have helped hundreds of Managers get their Black CSCS card which is a nationally recognised standard in the construction industry.
What does the NVQ Level 7 Construction Senior Management qualification entail?
There are two different pathways for this qualification:
Whichever pathway you select, the Compass core modules will include:
1 Managing People
2 Managing Teams
3 Ethical Management
4 Managing Meetings
5 Managing Project Processes
Unlike most qualifications, this NVQ takes place mainly at work and you can decide how long it takes you to complete – most experienced Senior Managers complete within 3 to 6 months.
- You will demonstrate your performance by uploading documents, such as reports; minutes for the core modules. We give you a list of which documents you need to provide
- Your knowledge of construction senior management is captured through written questions
- An Assessor will come and visit you, to see you in action and he will review your evidence with you – we have Assessors located across the country so we can come to wherever you’re working in mainland England
- Your chosen pathway specific units and optional units are assessed with you during your Assessor visit.
A breakdown of the mandatory and optional units included for each pathway is broken down below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes this NVQ Level 7 Construction Senior Management qualification special?
· The course provides you with the opportunity to prove your skills and knowledge even if you have no other formal qualifications
· It can be achieved without attending a College or taking an exam
· It can be completed in as little as 12 weeks
· The course is certificated by the NOCN, who are recognised by CIOB (click on link for advice on routes to membership)
· Upon completion you can apply for your Black CSCS card
· You can choose optional units you want to complete
Am I eligible for this fast track qualification?
Are you over 19 years old?
Have you at least 5 years construction experience, with at least 2 years in a site management role?
Are you currently working on a site in mainland UK?
If you answer YES to all of these questions you are eligible to enrol. If you answer NO to item 2, you may still be able to enrol but it may take you longer to complete. Please contact our Support team for further advice.
How do I enrol?
If you are satisfied you meet the eligibility requirements for this qualification, you should select your preferred payment option above and you will be directed to the payment page. Once you have completed the payment process, an automatic email will be sent to the address you provided to complete the registration process. If you do not receive the email within one hour of enrolment (don’t forget to check your junk mail), please contact our support team.
Are there any additional or hidden charges?
No. The price you pay is the total cost including vat and expenses. You will be supported for up to 2 years to complete your qualification, although we hope you can complete it much sooner than that! If it takes you longer then 2 years we can talk about any additional costs then.
What will I need for the course?
To fast track on the NVQ Level 7 Construction Senior Management, you ideally need to have at least 2 years construction senior management experience and be in a construction senior management job role. If you have less experience it may take you longer to complete, but you could still enrol.
- Compass House,
- Cowling Business Park,
- Chorley, PR6 0QL.
- Available Qualifications
- Compass Qualifications