The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (also known as EAT and previously PTLLS) is for pre-service or in-service Teachers or Associate Teachers, and is aimed at learners who:
- Would like an introduction to teaching or training in the Lifelong Learning Sector, or
- Are seeking career progression within their area or work, and/or
- Teach on a one-to-one and/or group basis.
The qualification is suitable for those who work or want to work as:
- Teachers and trainers in the Lifelong Learning Sector, i.e. further, adult and community education, work-based learning and the voluntary sector, provided they are qualified/experienced at the appropriate level in the subject they intend to teach.
- Technicians and support staff in further and adult education
- 1 Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Trainin
- 2 Understanding and Using Inclusive Approaches in Education and Training
- 3 Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
- 4 Assignments